klik di sini >>> http://arang67.blogspot.com/2009/06/special-untuk-kuntum-aka-jumper.html
ske2 je ltk gmbr aku camtu..
Monday, June 15, 2009
Posted by akinzu at 2:15 PM
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Alhamdulillah aku grad jugak akhirnya...
tu je.. mls nak fkir.. dah ngantok nie..
Posted by akinzu at 3:05 PM
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Lately I’ve been hard to reach
I’ve been too long on my own
Everybody has a private world
Where they can be alone
Are you calling me?
Are you trying to get through?
Are you reaching out for me?
Like I’m reaching out for you.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Date : 5 - 7 July 2009
Trip : Mount Nuang
Huhu.. with bangau at the top of mount nuang...
This is my 4th time hiking trip since i started hiking in early last year.
Person that involve in this hiking trip:
This is the highest mount that I've been hiked
Posted by akinzu at 12:24 PM
Why i love hiking?
2. When i reach at the top of the mountain. (satisfaction)
How many mount that I've been hiked?
1. Mount Datuk - Height: 870m/2900ft
2. Mount Belumut - Height: 1,010m/3,314 ft
3. Mount Ledang - Height: 1276m/4186ft
4. Mount Nuang - Height: 1,493m/4,898 ft
1. New beg
2. Complete my owh hiking stuff
3. Conquer G7
Posted by akinzu at 11:46 AM
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
In my shoes just to see,
What it’s like to be me
I’ll be you, lets trade shoes
Just to see what it be like to...
Feel your pain, you’ll feel mine
go inside each other’s minds
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each others eyes
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Lokasi : Asia Cafe
Acara : Foosball Single
2. Keputusan memihak kepada Shy.. dgn kemenangan yg selesa...
3. Seterusnya pertarungan diantara aku a.k.a Mr. Tornado(semperna nama table foos tu) dan SHY
(gmbr perlawanan tidak dpt diambil kerana mengelakkan skill Mr.Tornado ditiru)
4. Yeah!! akhirnya aku menyandang gelaran Juara diantara juara2(noob)
5. Foosball ni mmg cam bosan je tgk.. tp ble dah reti men mmg best.. sbb anda mengunakan skill tertentu bagi menjaring kan gol.. bkn pkai hentam je...
6. Tp realitinye.. ia adalah permainan yg menelan duit anda tanpa disedari..
7. Jadi tidak dinasihat kan utk mencuba sekiranya lemah godaan dan byk duit lebih ditangan
Posted by akinzu at 1:33 PM
Monday, June 1, 2009
1.Di Semua tmpt yg mempunyai meja foosball.(click to view image)
spt Asia Cafe(subang Jaya), Bali(PJ), dan Breakers(Hartamas)
2. Selain itu, Rumah izham(click to view image)
3. Maple or kedai2 yg menawarkan perkhidmatan shisha..
tempat yg menjadi pilihan...
Devi's( Hartamas), Hartamas Square, Canai Conner( SJ)
4.Di kedai mamak berhampiran rumah( Restoran Syed)
(hanya berlaku sekiranya sengkek :)
*Note : melepak ngan ckz dah juga kenalan ckz...
5. Download sumtin
Tido yg terlampau lame!!!
rse2nye ni la aktvt aku sepanjang cuti ni..
Today's post is tips for writing a blog post..
(it is acctually for me)
1. Make your opinion known
People like blogs, they like blogs because they are written by people and not corporations. People want to know what people think, crazy as it sounds they want to know what you think. Tell them exactly what you think using the least amount of words possible.
2. Link like crazy.
Support your post with links to other web pages that are contextual to your post.
3. Write Less
Give the maximum amount of information with the least amount of words. Time is finite and people are infinitely busy. Blast your knowledge into the reader at the speed of sound.
4. 250 is enough
A long post is easier to forget and harder to get into. A short post is the opposite.
5. Make Headlines snappy
Contain your whole argument in your headline. Check out National newspapers to see how they do it.
6. Include bullet point lists
We all love lists, it structures the info in an easily digestible format.
7. Make your posts easy to scan
Every few paragraphs insert a sub heading. Make sentences and headlines short and to the point.
8. Be consistent with your style
People like to know what to expect, once you have settled on a style for your audience stick to it.
9. Litter the post with Keywords.
Think about what keywords people would use to search for your post and include them in the body text and headers. make sure the keyword placement is natural and does not seem out of place.
10. Edit your post
Good writing is in the editing. Before you hit the submit button, re-read your post and cut out the stuff that you don’t need.